This page details the privacy and cookies policy of forevercosmetics.com (Website). The words “We,” “Us” and “Our” in this agreement refer to Forevercosmetics.com.
This policy explains how we use your personal information such as name, address, contact numbers, and email ID (which will now be referred to as “Your Information” in this page) that are collected by our Website.
Please read through and understand this policy carefully.
We are Forevercosmetics.com, a trading name for Global Fulfillment Ltd, under registration number 0121 454 4274. Our registered address is 73 Francis Road, Birmingham, B168SP , UK , VAT: NL852587697801.
What Kind Of Information Do We Collect?
1. Your transaction details
2. All information you provide by filling out our forms or by registering on our website or by registering for our newsletter or by contacting us, or by communicating with us in any way (about anything related to the website, including a suggestion or a problem). The following data is collected in this case – name, email, address, phone number)
3. A record of your correspondence, whenever you write to us.
How Do We use Your Information?
1. To improve our website from the design or content or products point of view/s.
2. To provide you with information about products or offers that may interest you (so long you have agreed to be contacted by us).
3. To inform you about changes on our website services or policies.
4. To adhere to rules and legal obligations
5. To carry out contractual and other mandatory obligations.
Do We Share Your Information with Third Parties?
We disclose your information to third parties only in the following circumstances:
a. If we sell our business or enter into a collaboration or buy any business then we may disclose your information with the respective buyer/collaborator/seller.
b. If we are required by law or by duty to share your personal information so that we can comply with a legal obligation. This can include enforcing our Terms & Conditions or to protect our or our customers’ rights and interests. This includes exchanging your personal information with other companies to reduce credit risk or protect from fraud.
Do we Share Your Information with Other Countries?
We can transfer or store your personal information outside the United Kingdom if it has to be processed by our employees who are situated in another country.
However, please note that employees stationed in other countries attend to back office work such as order fulfillment, support services, etc. We take strict steps to ensure that your personal information is handled within the scope of this privacy document and our Terms and Conditions.
Is your Personal Information Secure with Us?
Our servers use 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt credit card information. Every transaction is processed by barclays, and therefore we do not obtain your bank details. We follow strict procedures and sophisticated security tools to guard your data. However, the Internet is not a 100% secured zone and therefore we cannot guarantee that your data will be safe at all times.
Please note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your website password.
Can we Change the Privacy and Cookies Policies?
If changes to these policies can improve our website and enhance the user experience, then we can change these policies from time to time.
Changes will be effected when they are posted on the website and it will be deemed that these are automatically accepted by you.
If you have any questions or concerns related to these policies, call:
UK/Europe: +44 800-2345-6789 and 800-2345-6790
During working hours:
Monday—Friday: Between 8 A.M. and 6 P.M. GMT
Saturdays: Between 8 A.M. and 4 P.M. GMT
We are closed on all bank holidays.
Or drop us an email/contact customer support on Twitter.